Reporting to the Director of Global HR of LiquidStack – Liquid Cooling, this position will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing facility. The individual will work with cross functional teams to ensure the design of processes, policies and procedures are implemented smoothly and follows best practices to support company goals and objectives. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual within the profession that wants to be a team member on one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures that align with company goals and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities for process optimization and automation within HR operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process.
- Manages and executes all onboarding, offboarding and employee records management (HRIS).
- Manages employee relations and provides HR guidance to support all departments and supervisors as required.
- Assists with the performance management process with coaching for goal setting, evaluations, and feedback mechanisms.
- Manages all health benefits and company rewards programs.
- Identifies training needs and develops training programs to enhance employee skills and competencies.
- Coordinates training sessions, workshops, and seminars for employees at all levels.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Monitors and analyzes HR metrics to provide quarterly reports to management on HR operations and trends.
- Investigates employee complaints or misconduct and implement appropriate disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Actively participates in Safety, health & environment program to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in an operational management position within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge in HR processes and best practices including employee lifecycle management, performance management and compliance.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy and data integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
Special conditions of employment
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.