Reporting to the Director of Global Sales of LiquidStack, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process across the Asia Pacific region. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. The individual isable to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener. This commercial role is critical to supporting the development of a pipeline of leads with the world’s most efficient liquid cooling solutions for Data Centers, Edge, and High-Performance Computing (HPC), including crypto mining. The individual will be working with a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand LiquidStack’s customer base for liquid cooling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with customers, makes outbound calls to potential customers, and follows up on leads.
- Understands customers’ needs and identifies sales opportunities.
- Prioritizes sales engagements, customer inquiries and other activities to maximize revenue and regional performance.
- Identifies and facilitates various internal and external partner resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Keeps up with product, service information and updates.
- Researches and qualifies new leads via the office and/or website.
- Updates Salesforce with information and documents from sales opportunities.
- Assists in the preparation of draft quotes for the sales team to finalize when requested.
- Sets up new projects including document files for new projects and maintains existing project files.
- Consistently meets assigned goals, objectives, sales, and revenue targets.
- Seeks customer feedback and collaborates with internal stakeholders.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to management as needed.
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university (Engineering/Business Administration degree or equivalent is a plus).
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, customer service or a related sales position is an asset.
- Basic knowledge about liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centers and IT equipment.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciates working in global organizations with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM software such as Salesforce a plus and generally tech-savvy.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 5% of the time.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.