Reporting to the Global Business Development Manager of LiquidStack, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. This individual can close sales, meet targets, build instant rapport, and achieve customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be persistent, perceptive and carry a ‘refuse to lose’ attitude while demonstrating excellent listening and communication skills. This commercial role is critical to supporting the development of a pipeline of leads with the world’s most efficient liquid cooling solutions for Data Centers, Edge, and High-Performance Computing (HPC), including crypto mining. This individual will be working with a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand LiquidStack’s customer base for liquid cooling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates directly with customers, makes outbound calls to potential customers, and follows up on leads.
- Understands customers’ needs and identifies sales opportunities.
- Answers potential customers’ questions and sends additional commercial or technical information as requested.
- Keeps up with product, service information and promotional updates.
- Researches and qualifies new leads generated via LiquidStack’s marketing efforts.
- Updates Salesforce with information and documents from sales opportunities.
- Assists in the preparation of draft quotes and proposals for the sales team to finalize when requested.
- Sets up new project opportunities including documenting files for new and existing projects.
- Ensures each Purchase Order is acknowledged and confirmed.
- Tracks orders and advise clients of ship date status during production and delivery status once shipped.
- Consistently meets assigned goals, objectives, sales, and revenue targets.
- Seeks customer feedback and conveys it to internal stakeholders to collaborate with.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to management as needed.
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university (with B.S. Engineering degree or equivalent a plus).
- Previous experience in inside sales, outbound call center and customer service environment is a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge and/or willingness to learn about liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centers & IT equipment.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciates working in global organizations with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM software such as Salesforce a plus and generally tech-savvy.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 5% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Depending on local law, candidates may be asked to show a government issued certificate of being fully vaccinated, including any updated vaccine doses recommended or required by local government authorities prior to the date of hire. Do not disclose any medical information.
- As the pandemic continues business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.