Reporting to the Global Business Development Manager of LiquidStack, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. This individual can close sales, meet targets, build instant rapport, and achieve customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be persistent, perceptive and carry a ‘refuse to lose’ attitude while demonstrating excellent listening and communication skills. This commercial role is critical to supporting the development of a pipeline of leads with the world’s most efficient liquid cooling solutions for Data Centers, Edge, and High-Performance Computing (HPC), including crypto mining. This individual will be working with a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand LiquidStack’s customer base for liquid cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates directly with customers, makes outbound calls to potential customers, and follows up on leads.
- Understands customers’ needs and identifies sales opportunities.
- Answers potential customers’ questions and sends additional commercial or technical information as requested.
- Keeps up with product, service information and promotional updates.
- Researches and qualifies new leads generated via LiquidStack’s marketing efforts.
- Updates Salesforce with information and documents from sales opportunities.
- Assists in the preparation of draft quotes and proposals for the sales team to finalize when requested.
- Sets up new project opportunities including documenting files for new and existing projects.
- Ensures each Purchase Order is acknowledged and confirmed.
- Tracks orders and advise clients of ship date status during production and delivery status once shipped.
- Consistently meets assigned goals, objectives, sales, and revenue targets.
- Seeks customer feedback and conveys it to internal stakeholders to collaborate with.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to management as needed.
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university (with B.S. Engineering degree or equivalent a plus).
- Previous experience in inside sales, outbound call center and customer service environment is a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge and/or willingness to learn about liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centers & IT equipment.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciates working in global organizations with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM software such as Salesforce a plus and generally tech-savvy.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 5% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.