Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of LiquidStack, this role is responsible for all marketing and communications initiatives. This includes lead generation, management of outside Marketing agency, media outreach, digital and web marketing. The individual will entirely manage LiquidStack’s participation in trade shows, expositions, and other events. We are looking for a driven marketing professional that is passionate about creating a strong impression in one of the industry’s fastest growing business segments. The individual will be working in a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand interest, knowledge, and demand for LiquidStack’s liquid cooling solutions and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and works integrally with LiquidStack’s external agencies, consultants, and contractors to deliver and execute comprehensive global marketing and communications plans.
- Coordinates schedules and budgets for marketing launch activities and go-to-market strategies across LiquidStack’s products and services.
- Manages the planning, budgets, organization, logistics, vendors, performance, delivery, and attendance of in person or virtual events, trade shows and speaking opportunities.
- Directs LiquidStack team members with day-to-day marketing, communications, and public relations projects and activities.
- Develops, edits and/or reviews content for digital ad campaigns and all forms of media.
- Responsible for maintenance of Company website www.liquidstack.com.
- Gathers data and analyzes our website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and key metrics closely associated to our web presence, click-through rates, demand generation, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Manages lead synchronization of HubSpot and Salesforce.com CRM.
- Works with our vendors to develop push notification channels and paid search campaigns to drive customer engagement and top line sales with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages the creation of sales/marketing collateral, including electronic or digital brochures, data sheets, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Monitors and maintains all marketing campaign and project performance, including financial Return on Investment (ROI) and compiles various reports for management as directed.
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with team members and management to create complete integration of marketing and public relations across all functional platforms.
- Develops detailed marketing plan(s), including key initiatives, opportunities, results, limitations, risks, and timelines.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to management or as needed.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university (B.A. in Marketing, Communications or Advertising highly preferred).
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced environment (with experience in Tech or IT a plus).
- 2+ years of experience managing an external Public Relations and/or Marketing agency.
- Background and relevant understanding of Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrable experience managing all aspects of events and tradeshows.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data to inform marketing decisions Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multi-cultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Results-oriented, ability to give/take direction and make independent decisions.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator; generally tech-savvy.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.