Reporting to the Engineering Director of LiquidStack, this position will be responsible for overseeing the production and manufacturing of new products including engineering designs, creation of manufacture procedures, installation, and service processes. The successful individual has solid experience distributing new products and can effectively verify that all quality control complies with project requirements. The individual will learn about a variety of new technologies that can shape the data center industry for decades to come. We are looking for a driven individual that is passionate about this profession and wants to be a team member of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for product transition from the design to full production release, including quality,
manufacturing, and product sustaining processes.
- Drives alignment of NPI strategy with management and suppliers.
- Monitors status of new products and ensures projects are in alignment with required policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Works with the manufacturing and production team to define and document requirements during the product development phase to ensure the design is high quality and cost effective.
- Works closely with the engineering team to develop and implement internal quality control and production test plans.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science and/or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems and standards, ISO.
- Strong background and solid on-hands experiences in product design and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to provide guidelines to both the product development and manufacturing teams to smooth the
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems including electric/hydraulic systems and/or PLC control of mechanical equipment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written).
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Depending on local law, candidates may be asked to show a government issued certificate of being fully vaccinated, including any updated vaccine doses recommended or required by local government authorities prior to the date of hire. Do not disclose any medical information.
- As the pandemic continues business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.