Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director of LiquidStack, this role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and production of the manufacturing facility. This includes managing the facility, coordinating processes to ensure compliance with LiquidStack’s quality systems, safety, and customer expectations. The role will learn new technologies that will improve and shape the data center industry. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual within the profession who wants to be a key team member on one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates the operations of the manufacturing facility.
- Effectively utilizes all resources (people, material, and equipment) to deliver and maintain high customer service levels.
- Champions and models safety and health awareness and behaviors that ensure compliance to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Applies lean manufacturing principles in designing, specifying, and validating world class processes to achieve organizational goals drives resolution and improvements as required.
- Responsible for the production line schedules in accordance with facility capabilities, customer requirements and financial budget.
- Responsible for the Operations P&L, managing cost structures and indirect expenses whilst identifying cost-savings, reductions to capital costs and mitigating risks while keeping in mind sustainability.
- Creates documentation protocols and ensures all records of operations are maintained and reviewed.
- Works directly with HR for hiring and training needs for the use of new equipment and/or production techniques and required safety to complete assigned units.
- Collaborates with PMO team to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- In collaboration with the Supply Chain team ensures the facility has proper inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics and quality procedures in place.
- Accountable for reliability and maintenance activities to maintain and improve equipment and facility condition.
- Provides support for cross functional audits as required.
- Actively participates in Safety, health & environment programs to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain Management or other related discipline required.
- 8+ years of operations/management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient knowledge in MS office suite is required, general tech savvy.
- Professional and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Six Sigma certification (green belt, black belt, or master black belt) is preferred.
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Spanish basic language skills are preferred.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.