Reporting to the Production Supervisor of LiquidStack, this role will assemble our line of 2-phase immersion cooling systems. The individual will learn about a variety of new technologies which can shape the data center industry for decades to come. We are looking for a driven Production Assembler that is passionate about this profession and wants to contribute to one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs assembly operations on LiquidStack Products under the direction/supervision of Production Lead.
- Reports to work on time as needed per Production Schedule, including overtime.
- Participate in training, process improvement sessions, and other activities as needed.
- Actively participates in Safety, health & environment program to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Attention to detail with the ability to produce work within quality specifications.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and Bills of Materials (BOMs)
- Skilled/experienced with some or all of the following:
- Soldering small-gauge wire
- Control Panel wiring
- Mechanical assembly
- Piping installation
- Controls installation, setup, and testing
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Spanish basic language skills are preferred.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.