Reporting to the Plant Manager of LiquidStack, this role ensures operations follow project timelines, quality standards are strictly monitored, and production processes are continuously improved. The role will learn new technologies that will improve and shape the data center industry. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual within the profession who wants to be a key team member on one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, bill of material and related engineering documentation.
- Develops and directs processes, tooling, and assemblies.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves production methods utilizing lean tools, knowledge of product design, materials and parts, tooling and production equipment capabilities, process methods, and quality control standards.
- Provides oversight and guidance, planning, training and mentoring to plant-level teams executing lean process improvement activities.
- Oversees and leads plant improvement workshops to identify, diagnose and address bottlenecks and inefficiencies in production processes.
- Provides follow-up and tracking to ensure identified improvement opportunities are completed as planned.
- In collaboration with the PMO team translates operational needs into project requirements and specifications.
- Develops and implements project analysis techniques and processes to select opportunities that optimize the following desired attributes: Profit impact, Time to complete, Complexity, Risk, Cost to Implement.
- Provides support for cross functional audits as required.
- Actively participates in Safety, health & environment program to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or other engineering discipline required.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in make-to or engineered-to-order plant environment.
- In depth knowledge and practical experience applying lean manufacturing methodologies to support continuous production operations
- Track record of achieving positive results using lean manufacturing techniques
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD/Solidworks and experience with ERP/MRP systems and project management tools
- Proficient with root cause analysis and correction.
- Professional and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Six Sigma certification (green belt, black belt, or master black belt) is preferred.
- Spanish basic language skills are preferred.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.