Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director of LiquidStack – Liquid Cooling, this position will be responsible for the overall planning, management and completion for a variety of programs. This individual will be working closely with the engineering and operations team. This role requires strong project management skills and the ability to clearly identify resources and project deliverables. This individual will need to understand training needs, ensure the quality of each project by identifying the best technical approach and manage the system development process. This role will document different opportunities to integrated systems and resources to fulfill project requirements as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide daily support for project deliveries, milestones and resources.
- Develop and maintain project requirements including the timeline, risks and challenges.
- Support senior leadership with different projects as needed.
- Establishing and directing operational activities for products or services through effective budgeting and business cases.
- Develop program communication plan across the regions, businesses and assist with technology tasks.
- Prepares and presents progresses to senior management.
- Support and coordinate financial initiatives – involving cross-functional collaborations on projects.
- Directs activities, monitor details and sets priorities.
- Work closely with senior management to implement project strategies.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor of Science Degree in business/Supply Chain Management or other related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management related activities.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred but not required.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Very good command of English, fluency in Cantonese, Spanish and/or German Language is considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office and Project Management tools including CPM and PMP is required.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time, with some international travel possible, with valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.