Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director of LiquidStack, this position will be responsible for the overall planning, management, and completion for a variety of programs. The individual will be collaborating closely with the engineering, operations, and other cross functional teams. This role requires strong project management skills and the ability to clearly identify resources and project deliverables. The individual will need to understand training needs, ensure the quality of each project by identifying the best technical approach and manage the system development process. This role will document different opportunities to integrated systems and resources to fulfill project requirements as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides daily support for project deliveries, milestones, and resources.
- Develops and maintains project requirements including the timelines, risks, and challenges.
- Supports management and cross functional teams with different projects as required.
- Establishes and directs operational activities for products or services through effective budgeting and business cases.
- Develops and assists program communication plans across the various business regions.
- Prepares and presents progresses to management.
- Supports and coordinates financial initiatives.
- Directs activities, monitor details and sets priorities for all project deliverables.
- Works closely with management to implement project strategies.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management or other related disciplinary.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management related activities.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification is considered an asset.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written).
- Fluent in English; Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish and/or a German language is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Project Management tools including CPM and/or PMP.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Depending on local law, candidates may be asked to show a government issued certificate of being fully vaccinated, including any updated vaccine doses recommended or required by local government authorities prior to the date of hire. Do not disclose any medical information.
- As the pandemic continues business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability, or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.