Reporting to the Project Manager Lead this position will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of internal and external projects according to project deadlines, quality, and cost. This individual will be working closely with Product Management, R&D, Engineering, Commercial and Operations team members. This role requires strong project management skills and the ability to clearly identify resources and project deliverables. This individual will need to understand training needs, ensure the quality of each project by identifying the best technical approach, manage the customer specific projects and support R&D for timeline and resource planning. This role will document different opportunities to integrate systems and resources to fulfill project requirements as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports commercial team on feasibility analyses and prepares costs for new project inquiries (RFQ/RFP).
- Plans and executes projects according to project deadlines, quality, and cost requirements.
- Communicates project requirements and specifications with all team members and stakeholders.
- Conducts gate reviews at relevant project milestones and ensures all the requirements at each gate are properly fulfilled and deliverables completed before proceeding from one phase to the next.
- Diligently assesses project progress through scheduled project meetings and escalate critical project risks that cannot be readily resolved to key stakeholders.
- Promptly seeks additional support to meet deadlines.
- Manages OEM suppliers/System Integrators.
- Supports senior leadership with different projects as needed.
- Establishes and directs operational activities for products or services through effective budgeting and business cases.
- Develops program communication plans across the regions, businesses and assists with technology tasks.
- Prepares and presents progress of projects to senior management and/or clients.
- Supports and coordinates financial initiatives involving cross-functional collaboration.
- Direct activities, monitor details and sets priorities.
- Works closely with senior management to implement project strategies.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management related activities.
- 5+ years experience in PM role supporting customer specific projects & experience working in tech manufacturing company.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred but not required.
- Experience managing OEM suppliers/System Integrators.
- Strong experience working with customers and external clients.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Excellent command of English language
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office and Project Management tools like Smartsheet or MS Project with PMP is preferred.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Must possess valid US passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.