Reporting to the CTO of LiquidStack, this role will be responsible for defining and assessing the quality specification of liquid cooling products and technical design documents to ensure timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback. The individual will be involved with planning and implementing strategies for quality management, testing and continuous improvement.
The individual will learn about a variety of new technologies, which can shape the data center industry for decades to come. We are looking for a driven individual that is passionate about this profession and wants to be a team member of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, creates, and manages the overall Quality Planning strategy for product development.
- Participates in product testing and identifies deficiencies.
- Acts as the owner of the Product Quality Control plan to update and maintain its effectiveness for product quality evaluation.
- Applies appropriate quality evaluation and control tools such as six-sigma to verify and qualify the product quality.
- Works closely with the engineering team to define corrective actions to identify product problems as per target quality specification.
- Investigates product quality for improvements and achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution as per target quality.
- Identifies key KPIs for product quality
- Prepares and present reports and metrics in collaboration with other engineering functions.
- Participates in all the Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes to ensure design quality and safety are up to standard.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering and/or related disciplinary.
- 5+ years of product development experiences in home appliances, HVAC, Power System, automotive or similar electromechanical product development industry.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- 3 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing and/or Test-Driven Development Strategies.
- 3 years of experience with QA tools and processes.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written).
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Depending on local law, candidates may be asked to show a government issued certificate of being fully vaccinated, including any updated vaccine doses recommended or required by local government authorities prior to the date of hire. Do not disclose any medical information.
- As the pandemic continues business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.