Reporting to the Engineering Director of LiquidStack – Liquid Cooling, this position will be responsible for product design, qualities control and deliveries in accordance with customer needs, standards, and regulations. The individual will be working heavily with cross-functional engineers to provide guidance with the concept, design, development, and implementation phases of the products. This role needs to ensure the final products can be approved and processed by the applicable regulatory bodies. The role will learn new technologies that will improve and shape the data center industry. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual within the profession who wants to be a team member on one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as the liaison between third party certification companies to ensure products are certified.
• Responsible for the product compliance on the designated market, keep up to date with general market regulation changes, and handle compliance inquiries.
• Provide periodic training and auditing for the internal team and suppliers on compliance-related procedures and key requirements.
• Participate in new product development to ensure compliance issues are addressed throughout the development process and all stakeholders understand requirements from the beginning.
• Structured approach with DFMEA, and knowledge on other quality control and improvement tools will be an advantage.
• Working closely with our R&D, Customer Supports, and Supply Chain teams or related parties building and maintaining processes for compliance certification, compliance updates, and ongoing verification.
• Effectively extracts, transforms, and loads data into system, and be the key member to manage and maintain the regulation documents in the system.
• Develops and update charts, process safety flow diagrams and safety plans.
• Actively participates in Safety, health & environment program to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
• Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
• Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent degree or relevant disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience in electrical safety and regulatory engineering, experience in handling HVAC and industrial products would be advantageous.
• Good working knowledge of all relevant safety requirements and regulations, experiences in the application of UL, or ETL standards is a MUST, candidates with experiences in CSA, CE, and CCC would be certainly a great benefit.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, ISO9001, OHSA, lean practices or similar is considered a strong asset.
• Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently.
• Great documentation and report writing skills.
• Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to prioritize tasks and keep critical deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
• Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
• Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills and interpersonal skills.
• Very good command of English, fluency in Cantonese is considered an asset.
• Proficient knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required; general tech savvy.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.