Reporting to the Engineering Director of LiquidStack, this role will be responsible for designing and implementing test results to ensure the quality and functionality of our liquid cooling products. The individual will be running tests on various components and features to identify and fix technical issues that arises. This involves all phases of testing, from designing test cases, procedures and troubleshooting errors to writing the final test reports.
The individual will learn about a variety of new technologies, which can shape the data center industry for decades to come. We are looking for a driven individual that is passionate about this profession and wants to be a team member of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops test environments and cases for liquid cooling products from components to systems and products to ensure the product quality.
- Meets with other engineering functions to determine product testing parameters.
- Documents test results and suggested solutions.
- Analyzes test results, detect issues and tract root causes by using appropriate engineering tools such as 8D and/or 3A.
- Participates in field support and troubleshooting activities to support the global services team.
- Provides technical support or training as needed.
- Inspects raw materials and machineries to identify defects and malfunctions.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Computer Engineering and/or related disciplinary.
- 3+ years of experience as a Testing Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand and LabVIEW.
- Familiar with Modbus, BACNet and/or other network setup and testing will be considered an asset
- Experience in PLC, C++ and/or other software testing methodology is preferred.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written).
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Depending on local law, candidates may be asked to show a government issued certificate of being fully vaccinated, including any updated vaccine doses recommended or required by local government authorities prior to the date of hire. Do not disclose any medical information.
- As the pandemic continues business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.