Reporting to the Production Engineer of LiquidStack, this role will design and implement test results to ensure the quality and functionality of our liquid cooling products. The individual will conduct tests on various components and features to identify and fix technical issues that arises. This will involve all phases of testing, from designing cases, procedures and troubleshooting errors to writing final test reports. The individual will learn about a variety of new technologies which can shape the data center industry for decades to come. We are looking for a driven Testing Engineer that is passionate about this profession and wants to be a team leader on one of the world’s global leaders in liquid cooling for data centers, edge, and high-performance computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops test environments and cases for liquid cooling products in accordance with the product quality control plan and compliance requirements.
- Collaborates with other engineering functions to determine product testing parameters and requirements.
- Works closely with Regulatory engineers to define and conduct regulatory related testing to meet compliance requirements based on UL and CE safety standards.
- Documents test results and suggests solutions.
- Initiatives testing process improvement plans to increase productivity.
- Analyzes test results, detect issues and tract root causes by using appropriate engineering tools such as 8D and/or 3A.
- Participates in field support and troubleshooting activities to support the global services team.
- Provides technical support and/or training as needed.
- Inspects raw materials and machineries to identify defects and malfunctions.
- Actively participates in Safety, health & environment program to ensure a high standard of workplace safety.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack’s core values and according to LiquidStack’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Computer Engineering and/or related disciplinary.
- 3+ years of experience as a Testing Engineer.
- Familiar with testing tools such as Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand and LabVIEW.
- Familiar with Modbus, BACNet and/or other network setup and testing will be considered an asset.
- Familiar with UL, TUV, CE, safety regulation standards and test setup for electrical and electromechanical products.
- Experience in PLC, C++ and/or other software testing methodology is preferred.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and keeping to critical deadlines.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and able to work independently.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organization with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Spanish basic language skills are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Special Conditions of Employment
- Business partners that LiquidStack work with may require your verifiable vaccination status, not medical information, to be provided to LiquidStack as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LiquidStack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.