Webinar: Data Center Liquid Cooling: So Many Options, But What’s Right for Me?
Air cooling in data centers is being replaced by liquid cooling. This is due to two major factors:
- High performance computing (HPC) and unprecedented chip density create more heat than air cooling can handle
- Enterprises are investing in new sustainability initiatives to reduce data center carbon footprints and water consumption
There are a number of liquid cooling methods, and deciding which one is best for your particular use case can be challenging.
In this webinar, experts from LiquidStack, Iceotope, Switch Datacenters and AMD reveal how different liquid cooling approaches work, and the benefits and total costs for different options.
You will learn:
- The many use cases for liquid cooling
- How different liquid cooling methods are deployed in the data center
- Types of fluid they use
- How they reject heat
- Maintenance and operations considerations
- How to choose the solution that’s right for you
Meet the Speakers
CEO & Co-founder at LiquidStack
CEO at Iceotope
Edgar van Essen
Managing Director at Switch Data Centers
System Design Engineer at AMD
Chief Content Officer at BizClik Media Group